This is a contest for a category romance parody that I found on Dionne Galace’s blog. It’s called The Unfeasibly Tall Greek Billionaire’s Blackmailed Martyr-Complex Secretary Mistress Bride. Tumperkin is the hosting on her blog, Is It Romance?” There are three chapters so far with a different authors signed up for each of the six chapters.
All three chapters had me grinning, and if you’ve ever read a category, you’ll doubly appreciate it.
Here are some of the pertinent rules given by Tumperkin:
Each chapter must contain a minimum of three elements from the title. For example, chapter 1 establishes *unfeasibly tall*, *Greek billionaire*, *martyr-complex* and *secretary*.
You get one point for every time:
– Molly indulges her martyr complex
– Nico mentions his belief that Molly’s a whore
– Nico cuts Molly off mid-sentence
– You make a reference to the global hummus industry
6. You get ten points for every time you use one of the following phrases
– He came, roaring his pleasure.
Oh, here is the cover:
P.S. Be warned that, while reading the chapters, your nipples may harden. Please do not allow your consternation to stop you from finishing it.