I’ve been pondering things to accomplish on Moonlit Garden in 2009. These are wishes rather than resolutions because I don’t know what this year will bring.
1) All posts will be on fantasy, romance, and cartoons/comics. (except for stuff I’m already writing about. and when I change my mind.)
2) All the series posts, like the mystery movies, will be put together on a printer friendly page elsewhere.
3) Biopics – Need to add comments for the ones I’ve watched.
4) 1001 movies – I have made a mistake in the numbering, so I’ll have to correct that. And finish the rest.
Though, he doesn’t seem quite as taken with cuteness as I am. For instance, he didn’t think Retsu’s ponytail was as attractive as I did. Whatever. Might be refreshingly less fan girlish to read.
6) Cartoon Courtship – Started taking notes on FireTripper by Rumiko Takahashi. I have adored this comic for years and I’m excited about working on it.
7) link blogging – more links on fairy tales and Jane Austen and other stuff.
8 ) New poll each month.
9) Posts about the 3 topics in general, and not just on specific books or movies.
10) Lots more stuff but I don’t know if I’ll even get #1-9 done.
Recap of 2008:
My second year doing this blog. Day of most hits last year October 31st. Yes!!!
Top Search Terms –
- Comic Strips
- comic strip
- pirate maps
Top 6 posts –
- My Ps and Qs
- Alice 2008
- comfort manga: Red River
- Shojo Beat, 2 years
- comfort manga: From Far Away
- 2000s movies – top 25
Top links clicked:
- Sinfest ‘unplugged‘ – webcomic
- JustManga – discount manga store
- Alice FAQS
- Bender costume pic
- Luv Luv – publisher of josei, women’s manga
- Planet Karen – webcomic