Busy month, so not a lot read.
Nothing pleases me more than a good traditional Regency and Brodnax‘s book was very romantic. Gilman‘s psychic countess is old-fashioned and very much a comfort read. Son of the Mob was recommended to me and it’s funny and I’m glad I read it. I liked Hoyt’s Serpent Prince best of the trilogy and the best part was Simon telling his increasingly meta-fiction fairy tale to his sweetheart. Plus, his red-heeled shoes made me smile each time they were mentioned.
- The Countess and the Butler by Elizabeth Brodnax
- Full House by Janet Evanovich
- Dead as a Doornail by Charlaine Harris
- The Clairvoyant Countess by Dorothy Gilman
- The Raven Prince by Elizabeth Hoyt
- Son of the Mob by Gordon Korman
- The Serpent Prince by Elizabeth Hoyt