- Holiday Affair (1949) – fluffy, old-fashioned Christmas story.
- Castle 2:1 – fluffy mysteries. I like Nathan Fillion and his daughter together.
- My Name is Earl 3:4 Did not like season three.
- Nana (2005) Live action version. Very sweet and youthful.
- Heroes of Horror 1. Decent biopics of the horror stars. Vincent Price and Boris Karloff were interesting people.
- No Reservations 1:2. I am assured it gets better as it goes along.
- Man from Elysium Fields. (2001) Incompetent drivel.
- New Moon (2009). Better than the book. Still painful.
- Princess and the Frog (2009). Loved, loved, loved it. Might be too much for tykes.
- The Squeakuel (2009). Corrine Bailey Rai’s Put Your Records On in squeaky-voice was amusing. Otherwise, not much recommend.
- My Name is Earl 4:1. Season four is starting off well.
- Battlestar Galactica (2003) the miniseries. This held my attention during a painful and difficult holiday. I really enjoyed this.
- Julie & Julia (2009). Julia Child and her husband make an adorable couple here.
Lie to Me the series had very weak scripts and I decided to drop it.
Color of Magic just didn’t appeal to me, although I have no real complaint about it.