- Journey and the Labyrinth (2007)
- Ouran High School Host Club 1:2
- Castle 1:3
- My Big Fat Greek Wedding (2002) rewatched
- Swimming Pool (2003)
- Blues Brothers (1980) rewatched
- Dean Martin: Everybody Loves Somebody (2005)
- The Proposal (2009)
- Inkheart (2008)
- August Rush (2007)
- House 2:4
- Fighting Temptations (2003)
- Journey to the Center of the Earth (2008)
- Drumline (2002) rewatched
- The Face is Familiar (2009)
- Monk 7:2
- My Family and Other Animals (2005)
- Dollhouse 1:2 rewatched
- Monolith Monsters (1957)
- Watchmen (2009)
- Accidental Husband (2008)
Still enjoying the light mysteries of Castle and Monk. Listening to Joss Whedon’s commentary on Dollhouse helps me appreciate the series more.
Accidental Husband was very sweet, I’ve seen My Big Fat Greek Wedding before, and I found out she’s releasing a new one this year: I Hate Valentine’s Day.
Documentaries: Dean Martin – I didn’t realize how successful he was in his solo career.
Disliked Swimming Pool for its cheating plot and its repulsive protagonist.
My Family and Other Animals – a lovely eccentric UK family story. The setting and animals are a big plus.